Covenants and Easements for Your Property

Cities and municipalities often require a restrictive covenant or easement to be registered against your property when you are subdividing your property or applying for a building permit. The Notaries at Cammack Hepner Notary Corporation have been drafting and registering covenants for properties in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley, including Surrey, White Rock, and Langley, for many years.

If you are a property owner looking to draft a covenant, contact us today!